Coming April 21-22!
A Vital Seminar for Health Care Professionals
with Continuing Education Units
Secure Your Reservation Now
The Fibromyalgia Fix
This seminar — THE FIBROMYALGIA FIX — not only sets out the etiology and history of fibromyalgia, its causes and past treatment failures … it illustrates and teaches proven Protocols for successful management and maintenance, demonstrating how to incorporate them effectively into your own practice.
Because Fibromyalgia presents in so many different ways and mimics other disorders, it is frequently misdiagnosed.
● Fatigue ● Difficulty sleeping ● Tender spots ● Chronic muscle pain and stiffness, especially in the morning ● Poor appetite ● Weight loss ● Memory loss ● Headaches ● Dizziness ● And more.
Symptoms cycle from bad to worse.
Although men are affected, patients are primarily women. Commonly, the various specialists they are referred to view the disorder in terms of their own field, and so miss the extent and breadth of the actual syndrome.
Worse: because of its many symptoms, Fibromyalgia is often blithely dismissed as hypochondria.
This all hinders reaching an all-inclusive and successful diagnosis. Instead, it results in symptom-driven treatments that fail to change the course of the illness.
Dr. Ken Muhich, D.C., has spent over 30 years in the close study of fibromyalgia, many of them in association with Dr. Paul St. Amand, M.D., founder of the world-renowned Fibromyalgia Treatment Center in Marina Del Rey, California.
As a result of this collaboration, for the very first time, there now exists a Protocol and Pre-Protocol for the effective, successful treatment and management of this most debilitating of illnesses.
Learn about them at this breakthrough seminar, THE FIBROMYALGIA FIX …
April 21 – 22, 2018
The Franciscan Renewal Center (La Casa)
5802 E. Lincoln Dr., Scottsdale AZ 85254
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Fibromyalgia Fix Training
for Healthcare Professionals
Doctors of Medicine and Osteopathy Naturopaths Acupuncturists Homeopaths Massage Therapists Nurse Practitioners EMTs and other healthcare practitioners
In addition to his practice, research and writings, Dr. Kenneth Muhich conducts training in the only proven protocols for a managed fibromyalgia cure; developed over almost three decades of research.
In these sessions:
• You are professionally trained to implement the Fibromyalgia Pre-protocol and Protocol for immediate implementation on patients. This includes treatment of secondary conditions and symptoms.
• Training involves one full day, is hands-on, and offers CME accreditation.
• There is a module on how to optimize this new revenue stream for your practice or clinic.
• There is a Q&A module.
• All course materials are provided.
• Once training is successfully completed, you will be placed on our active patient referral list in your area.
The course fee is $349.
Dr. Muhich is also available for in-clinic training with patients.
To learn the date of Dr. Muhich’s next Training Session,
or to schedule your own private in-clinic training, call (480) 948-4955